You don’t have to be getting married to experience cold feet. Often this condition is simply due to cold weather or exposed feet and toes, but some people can experience cold feet even when the weather is very warm – and some have cold feet year-round.
If you tend to get cold feet, discuss your symptoms with your doctor to rule out any underlying medical conditions. Circulatory disorders such as Raynaud’s disease, anemia, and diabetes may be to blame and should be addressed if they are determined to be the cause. If no medical condition is found, try the following – each can help to prevent or lessen your symptoms:
- Sprinkle a small amount of ground cayenne pepper in your socks and shoes.
- Make time to get regular physical exercise to help improve your circulation.
- Quit smoking: Nicotine constricts blood vessels, disturbing normal circulation.
- Wear shoes that are comfortable and not too tight in order to avoid restricted circulation.
- Don’t forget the most obvious solution: a relaxing foot soak in warm (not hot) water followed by a pair of warm socks!
Everyone's dietary needs are different based on a number of factors including lifestyle, diet, medications and more. To find out what vitamins you need, take the Weil Vitamin Advisor. This 3-step questionnaire requires just minutes to complete, and generates a free, no-obligation vitamin and nutritional supplement recommendation that is personalized to meet your unique nutritional needs.
It’s the Journey Not the Destination
Make each day count, with an outlook that is both serene and inspired. Dr. Weil’s new website, SpontaneousHappiness.com, has everything you need to get on the path to emotional well-being. From articles and checklists to exclusive videos featuring Dr. Weil, we can help you make each day a little brighter. Learn more – start your 10-day free trial now.
Try This Simple Trick To Make Your Garlic Healthier!
Are You At Risk For Shingles? Learn More 9/29/2016
Want To Help Prevent Head Lice This School Year? 9/28/2016
Can An Ayurvedic Herb Help Prevent Memory Loss? 9/27/2016
4 Easy-To-Accomplish Suggestions For Staying Healthy At Any Age 9/26/2016
|Click here to subscribe.|