Welcome To The New DrWeil.com!
We are proud to unveil a new look, feel and experience for DrWeil.com, Dr. Weil’s Tips and Weekly Wellness Bulletin, as well as Dr. Weil’s Blog – the first of many improvements coming your way!
Based on community feedback and suggestions, these enhancements will provide you with a more streamlined integrative medicine experience and insight into Dr. Weil’s recommendations that can be used to create a healthier, more content, and vitality filled lifestyle.
A product of over a year of research, planning, polling and design, the improved site and related products offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- An Easy-To-Navigate User Experience – allows you to see various types of content related to your interests in one space, so the information you seek is right in front of you.
- Timely Content Curation – important, popular and news-worthy information is now featured throughout the content areas, to keep you in-the-know and up-to-date on what is trending.
- Faster and More Efficient Search Results – improved search experience through automated suggestions when you begin to type a word, and results returned by content type to help you find exactly what you are looking for.
- Enhanced “Ask Dr. Weil” Experience – provides you with related content as you ask your question, for immediate results and answers, while still allowing you to submit any questions you may have.
- New and Improved Mobile Experience – easily get the same desktop experience of DrWeil.com from your phone, so you can access advice and information from anywhere.
- Simple Sharing Abilities – forward any piece of content you see with friends or family members – or through your social media channels.
And more – plus new enhancements to come, as we continue to seek input and feedback from our users to roll out new improvements in 2017, for DrWeil.com, newsletters, and elated products.
Yours in health,
The Weil Lifestyle Team