Yesterday’s Daily Tip covered ways to minimize your exposure to harmful toxins that can accumulate in your body. Today we go over some ways to eliminate toxins that may have accumulated. To reduce your body’s toxic load:
- Drink plenty of pure water.
- Have regular bowel movements – eating a diet with plenty of whole grains and fresh, organic fruits and vegetables can promote healthy digestion.
- Breathe clean air deeply.
- Sweat – a sauna, steam bath or vigorous exercise can help promote sweating.
- Try milk thistle (Silybum marianum). This herb may have beneficial, detoxifying effects, and supports optimal liver function. Look for extracts standardized to 70-80 percent silymarin, and take two capsules twice a day or as the label directs.
Everyone's dietary needs are different based on a number of factors including lifestyle, diet, medications and more. To find out what vitamins you need, take the Weil Vitamin Advisor. This 3-step questionnaire requires just minutes to complete, and generates a free, no-obligation vitamin and nutritional supplement recommendation that is personalized to meet your unique nutritional needs.
Healthy Living Tips
From simple advice on diet and exercise to in-depth coverage of sleep, stress management and prevention of disease, Dr. Weil on Healthy Aging has what you need to stay healthy and happy. Start your free, 14-day trial today, and save 30% when you join!
Lima Beans: A Healthy Food To Start Eating Now!
Want To Improve Your Well-Being? Try These Steps 10/27/2016
A Natural Way To Address Dry, Chapped Lips 10/26/2016
Want A Healthy Heart? Avoid This One Food 10/24/2016
Want A Cheap Way To Keep Your Body Healthy? Eat These
|Click here to subscribe.|