Dr. Weil’s Head-to-Toe Wellness Guide
|“Optimum health addresses the mind, body and spirit. Through small adjustments in lifestyle, nutrition and prudent supplementation, you can better adapt to the changes that time brings, and achieve and maintain optimum health over your lifetime.”
Dr. Weil’s Head-to-Toe Wellness Guide – What Is It?
- It is an interactive educational tool that can inform and engage both adults and teenagers on how to implement healthy choices into their lives.
- It is a natural health and wellness guide for all ages that offers tips on lifestyle, nutrition, and supplementation for a variety of diseases and disorders.
- It is an in-depth, easy-to-use guide that promotes natural health and wellness, from head-to-toe.
What Does a Healthy Lifestyle Do?
A healthy lifestyle is the result of quality nutrition (in particular, an anti-inflammatory diet), regular mental and physical exercise and prudent supplementation. Simple steps in these areas can help to promote the health of the whole body and/or its constituent parts, and decrease the risk of many major diseases including:
- Brain-related concerns such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
- Vision-damaging conditions such as macular degeneration.
- Cardiovascular concerns including heart disease, stroke, high cholesterol and hypertension.
- Generalized, whole-body disorders such as suppressed immune system, loss of energy and debilitating stress.
- Digestive illnesses such as gastroesophageal reflux disease and irritable bowel syndrome.
Watch these videos, covering areas of lifestyle, nutrition and supplements, featuring Dr. Weil and others.
Click the play buttons on the videos below.
An exclusive version of the Head-to-Toe Wellness Guide available on Dr. Weil on Healthy Aging
|Dr. Weil on Healthy Aging has a strong focus on preventive health tactics that you can use at any age, including:
Click here for a FREE, healthful recipe that follows Dr. Weil’s recommended Anti-Inflammatory Diet, and begin your free trial of Dr. Weil on Healthy Aging today.