6 Simple Steps To More Youthful Looking Eyes
If the appearance of your eyes is bothering you, don’t resort to invasive procedures. Instead try these simple steps:
- Wear sunscreen. Ultraviolet rays can weaken collagen, causing premature wrinkling and sagging. Find something with at least 15 spf, and specifically formulated to be gentle for facial skin.
- Invest in quality sunglasses. Look for ones that block out both UVA and UVB rays and wear at all times when the sun is out.
- Don’t smoke. It affects the blood supply that keeps skin tissue looking healthy and supple.
- Use a moisturizer for hydration.
- Consider a vitamin A cream, which can help prevent wrinkles and minimize ones you already have.
- Cool down inflammation around your eyes. Puffy eyes can be addressed with cucumber slices, cold spoons or chilled teabags. Implementing my Anti-Inflammatory Diet will help calm things from the inside out, as well.
Today’s Health Topics
Radiant & Rested Discover Dr. Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Dark Circle Minimizer. Rapidly and visibly helps delete darkness, diffuse puffiness and strengthen fragile eye skin to prevent future discolorations from circling back. Eyes instantly look brighter, more radiant and rested. Shop & get a FREE deluxe sample of Mega-Mushroom Face Mask w/ $30 order at Origins.com. Use code WEIL5 at checkout.
Related Weil Products
Everyone's dietary needs are different based on a number of factors including lifestyle, diet, medications and more. To find out what vitamins you need, take the Weil Vitamin Advisor. This 3-step questionnaire requires just minutes to complete, and generates a free, no-obligation vitamin and nutritional supplement recommendation that is personalized to meet your unique nutritional needs.Get Started