6 Healthy Snack Ideas
This tip is courtesy of Dr. Weil on Healthy Aging. Get more healthy eating information – start your free trial today!
Healthy snacking doesn’t mean depriving your taste buds. These palate-pleasing snack ideas are healthful and delicious:
- Seasonal fruit with organic whole milk or plain yogurt and freshly ground flaxseed.
- Whole-grain, high fiber crackers with cheese or smoked salmon.
- A small handful of raw or lightly toasted nuts.
- Cucumber or carrot slices and hummus.
- A hardboiled egg (look for omega-3-enriched eggs for added nutritional value) sprinkled with smoked paprika.
- Fresh vegetables with organic plain yogurt – add fresh herbs and seasonings for more flavor.
Today’s Health Topics
Related Weil Products
Everyone's dietary needs are different based on a number of factors including lifestyle, diet, medications and more. To find out what vitamins you need, take the Weil Vitamin Advisor. This 3-step questionnaire requires just minutes to complete, and generates a free, no-obligation vitamin and nutritional supplement recommendation that is personalized to meet your unique nutritional needs.Get Started