For The Press
This area is designed to house the latest information for the press. Content includes Press Releases; Press Kit on Weil Lifestyle, LLC and Dr. Weil; and a listing of upcoming events.
Creative Commons License Information
Use of Articles Appearing in the Dr. Weil Q&A Library Available on www.DrWeil.com
Weil Lifestyle LLC is pleased to make a portion of the content of the www.DrWeil.com website (specifically, all articles appearing in the Dr. Weil Q&A Library available on www.DrWeil.com) available under the Creative Commons attribution, non-commercial, no derivatives works license, version 3.0, provided that a link back to www.DrWeil.com is clearly displayed at the top of each article. This license permits you to copy, transmit and display this content, subject to the terms of that license, so long as:
- Andrew Weil, M.D., is credited clearly as the original source (but not in any way that suggests that Dr. Weil endorses you or your use of the content);
- You do not alter, transform, or build upon the content (this means that the copy, including headline and original publication date on DrWeil.com, is reproduced verbatim, that is, with no additions, subtractions, link changes or other alterations of the content);
- You use the "noindex" meta tag to prevent search engines from indexing your version of DrWeil.com's content;
- Articles and content are not used for commercial purposes; and
- A link back to www.DrWeil.com is clearly displayed at the top of each article.