Dr. Weil Events
On December 3, 2013, on the Dr. Oz Show, Drs. Andrew Weil and Mehmet Oz discussed potential hazards of exposure to chemicals found in hair dye and toothpaste, and they looked at the risks of common forms of electromagnetic radiation such as airport scanners and Wi-Fi signals. Dr. Weil also shared one of his favorite foods and recipes for optimal health.
Here are the topics they covered:
- Electrohypersensitivity: Is Wi-Fi Dangerous?
- Rethinking Fluoride in Toothpaste?
- Is Saturated Fat Unhealthy?
- Airport Security Scans: Too Much Radiation?
- Can Hair Dyes Cause Cancer?
- Coenzyme Q10 is Beneficial for Heart Health
- Recipe: Braised Red Cabbage
- Herbal Remedies: Evening Primrose Oil
- A "Shaking The Bones" demo with Dr. Anne Marie Chiasson (video)
Here are the video clips of this show: