1. Trim the ends of the broccoli, separate the florets, peel the outer skin of the stem and cut it on the diagonal into 1-inch lengths.
2. Toast the pine nuts until golden in a 300°oven, turning them occasionally so that they cook evenly for about 20 minutes.
3. Heat a wok or large skillet, add the oils, and heat until hot, about 20 seconds. Add the chile paste or crushed chiles and garlic, and stir-fry, tossing with a slotted spoon over medium heat until fragrant, about 15 seconds. Turn the heat to high.
4. Add the stem sections of the broccoli and stir-fry. Pour in the rice wine and water and cook, tossing, about 30 seconds, then cover and cook about 1½ to 2 minutes, until the stems are just tender. Add the florets or leafy sections and toss over high heat, cooking for about 1½ minutes or until just tender.
5. Add the premixed Sauce and toss lightly for 15 seconds. Add the toasted pine nuts and stir-fry a few seconds to combine the ingredients. Scoop the ingredients into a serving bowl and serve immediately.
Want more healthy, delicious recipes? Join the Dr. Weil on Healthy Aging online guide for access to hundreds of anti-inflammatory recipes and our exclusive eating guides. Sign up today and get 14 days free!